Trillium emphasizes excellence and it is our aim to put that excellence to work for you. We are consistently gaining new insight and experience to stay on top of the ever-changing world of stocks and options. Our pursuit of excellence is also reflected in our pursuit of professionalism. We are registered with the Central Bank of Ireland and are working towards ISO 9001 Certification. We work with top institutions such as the NYSE, CBOE, and NASDAQ. Our personal track record with helping our happy clients reflects our own values and experience.
It is the policy of Trillium to provide services that always meet and where possible, exceed our business objectives and customer requirements, based on the following precepts;
1. The requirements of our customers are collected effectively to ensure that Trillium is capable of achieving customer expectations.
2. The requirements of all interested parties are clearly understood so that our services can be delivered in a timely and professional manner.
3. All processes employed by Trillium to deliver our services are determined, resourced appropriately, documented, monitored and measured to ensure conformance to;
a. Customer requirements.
b. Business objectives.
c. Any applicable industry regulations and legislation.
4. All Trillium employees are competent for their area of work through academic achievement, training and experience, where appropriate.
5. Effective mechanisms are in place to monitor and measure customer satisfaction so that Trillium achieves its commitment to continual Improvement.
To provide for this policy, Trillium have engaged the services of Mackin Consultancy Ltd. to provide their assistance to implement a Quality Management System (QMS) in line with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard. The QMS is an integral part of our process management and the organization is dedicated to its continual improvement by;
1. Providing clear focus on priorities by establishing business and quality objectives, which are reviewed periodically through the management review process.
2. Making available the necessary resources to ensure that the QMS remains effective in achieving business and quality objectives, conforming to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
3. Top management’s participation in the monitoring and measurement of the performance of the QMS is focussed on acting on opportunities for continual improvement.
Trillium has implemented an Internal Audit Programme to ensure the ongoing suitability and conformity of the QMS is assured. The QMS has the full support of all directors, staff and associates. All staff have been provided with a copy of the Trillium QMS Manual and this document, and these remain available in the Trillium document system for further reference.